We are currently upgrading our entire AppsWiz operating system, including all of our apps.
- An easier to use, faster AppDesigner for creating and/or editing your app online.
- Access to a range of sophisticated tools to brand your app and a new main menu that will be the first screen that users see when opening the app.
- More integration with partner services including appointment booking providers and product listing services.
- Improved social media integration with sharing features so that users will promote your business for you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The new system will be rolled out in the next two weeks as we make all our existing apps compatible with the new platform.
- Once your upgraded app is submitted to the App Store we will need to wait up to 10 days for Apple to approve the changes.
- Your business will not need to contribute to this process or pay any extra at any stage.
- During this time you will not be able to update your app via the AppDesigner. If you want to make any changes please call us on +61 3 9510 2322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your changes and we will manually perform the necessary changes on your behalf at no cost.
- You will still be able to send out push notifications via the AppDesigner during this time.
- You will be notified by email as soon as your app has been updated, so that you can take advantage of the new and improved system.
We are sure you will love the improvements we’re making to the front- and back-end of all our apps but we do apologize for any inconvenience caused.
The AppsWiz Team